Member Login


Our Frequently Asked Questons (FAQ) page is a work in progress.
We will continue to add additional informaiton as the community changes and grows.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact the Kissing Tree Front Desk at or 512-749-1245.


Your assessment payments are made to DMB Community Life and are due each month. For more information on making payments or to sign up for auto-pay, please email or call (480) 367- 2626.
The HOA Documents can be downloaded here.
Under the Lifestyle tab click on event registration. This will take you to the KT ActiveNet page where you can search for the event you would like to attend. Follow the steps through the system and complete your registration. For more information please email Kevin at
Please fill out the ACC Application  and email it to Hayat Qurunful at Remember a site plan with detailed information, including a plant list should be submitted along with your application and pictures of the projected plan.
Indenpendence Hall Hours:
     Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 9 pm 
     Friday: 8 am - 10 pm 
     Saturday: 10am - 10pm
     Sunday: 12 pm - 6 pm 
All dishes are requested to be installed on the rear of the home. If you are requesting a different location, please submit an ACC Application that shows where the dish will be located on your roof, with an explanation as to why the dish can not be placed in the rear.  
We have designed a standard trash enclosure that all residents can use, which can be found here. You are also allowed to submit a custom enclosure if you have brick or rock siding on your home. You are required to still fill out an ACC Application

If you have registered for an activity or fitness class for which there is no charge, and you can’t attend, you have the ability to withdraw from the activity. Here are the instructions to do so: 

  • While in ActiveNet, go to My Account (top right on screen) 
  • Account Activity/Historical Transaction List 
  • Select Activity from which you want to withdraw 
  • Actions/Withdraw 
  • Add to Cart 
  • Finish 
If you have registered for an event that has a cost associated with it, you must call the front desk for assistance at (512) 749- 1250.
When Villa or Cottage owners close on their home or are preparing to sell, please contact Texas Water performs meter reads and water billing. If you have any questions or would like to provide notice of move-in or move-out please contact Texas Water.
City of San Marcos City Ordinance Sec. 34-821 requires all long-term residential rental properties within the city limits to register with the city. Residents who are renting their home should use the following link to register with the City of San Marcos:
Rental Registration and Resources for Property Owners | City of San Marcos, TX (
If you have a question that is not answered here or if you would like more information, please call our lovely front desk ambassadors at (512) 749-1250 or email
Gate Sentry is a visitor management system to enhance visitor access and privacy management for our community.

Gate Sentry is the next generation in visitor management, which allows our residents to have direct access to their own guest list via mobile applications and the internet.  By linking our residents directly to the gate attendants, Gate Sentry provides your guest list updates to the gate staff in real-time, ensuring that they have the most up-to-date and accurate visitor information available.  Best of all, when a visitor arrives, you will receive arrival notifications in your email inbox and/or your mobile device, when using the Gate Sentry mobile application.

If you would like to view the initial orientation, please click here to view the recording!